Spacer Damper combines the function of a spacer in maintaining conductor separation and the function of a damper in controlling aeolian vibration and oscillation. The viscoelastic bushings firmly grip the ACSS or ACSS/TW conductor while eliminating possible fatigue breaks of the fully annealed aluminum strands. The product is rated for operation up to 250°C. AFL has developed spacer damper designs to meet various bundle configurations and installation requirements.
1) High quality of the Spacers-damper
2) Stable structure
3) Certificate: ISO9001
4) Prompt quote & Leadtime guarantee
5) Reduce the static stress of fiber optic cable
6) Improve the ant-vibration ability of optical cable
7) Inhibite the dynamic stress of wind vibration
8) Higher Safety performance
If you have any questions, please contact with us directly.
Our company is solemnly committed to the majority of customers: reasonable price, short production cycle, considerate service. We look forward to cooperating with you.